War of the Guardians

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dakken21
Methewey
6 posters

Beta Testing

Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

PP : 78

Beta Testing Empty Beta Testing

Post by Methewey Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:46 am

The Hub: Headquarters
    On the way to the Training Room....

Damian Law strolled down the hallway towards the training room, eager to meet the new recruits. Ever since the incident things had been entirely too quiet around headquarters, and he believed that a fresh batch of recruits was just what was needed to liven things up. He thought back to the last group he had trained before leaving his home, the things that had happened. A slight pang of regret rang deep in his heart.

Beta Testing Capture
    You must learn to move on... Law thought to himself. It had been some time since he had left his realm and joined The Guardians, enough time he felt to be able to move on, but he knew deep down that the pain would always be there. He shook his head. Now was a time to think of the future, a time to rebuild, and he would start with this fresh batch of newbies.
    When he finally arrived at the Training Room, he found it empty. A small smile found it's way to his face. He liked to be early. It gave him time to think, to prepare. From what he'd been told these recruits were some of the strongest yet, teaching and training them would be quite a task. Especially seeing as how training and initiation was usually done on an individual basis. This was different though. They had lost quite a few members during the incident, more than he cared to think on. If they hoped to get back to their initial strength and stature, a group like this was needed. He stood in the middle of the room and turned to the door, so that he could face the newcomers upon their arrival. He started to feel a little excited. If nothing else this new batch would be interesting. He tried to hide a smile.
    Dakken21
    Dakken21

PP : 25

Beta Testing Empty Re: Beta Testing

Post by Dakken21 Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:30 pm

There is a sound from somewhere behind Law and a young, handsome male steps forth from the shadows, unseen and unnoticed until now. His footsteps make no noise, as he practically floats forth from the darkness.

"Hello, master," he says, bowing to Law.

As he resumes standing perfectly still, a slight prickling sensation enters the air, which seems to be emanating from the young man.

"I am Jhie," the young man whispers, and the prickling sensation grows stronger.

Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 pm

The Training Room

Dakken21 wrote:
    "Hello, master," he says, bowing to Law.

As he resumes standing perfectly still, a slight prickling sensation enters the air, which seems to be emanating from the young man.

"I am Jhie," the young man whispers, and the prickling sensation grows stronger.

Damian looked the newcomer over, sensing the power flowing forward from him. Again he began to feel that slight twinge of excitement. If this was going to be par for the course he would indeed have his work cut out for him. In the very lease the newbies demeanor would make training easier. Law was used to students with a streak for being unruly. He bowed back to his new student.

"My name is Law," he replied as he rose, "and welcome to the Hub." Law glanced behind Jhie, looking to see if there was anyone else entering the room, but saw no one. It seemed this young man was all on his own, and early. Law was impressed with his initiative. He had hoped that the group would arrive around the same time so he could get right to it, not to mention that way the recruits would have a chance to get to know each other. Thy would be stuck together for a while after all.

"Did you see any of your fellow recruits on your way here?" He asked Jhie with a raised eyebrow.
    Dakken21
    Dakken21

Post by Dakken21 Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Methewey wrote:The Hub: Headquarters
    The Training Room

Damian looked the newcomer over, sensing the power flowing forward from him. Again he began to feel that slight twinge of excitement. If this was going to be par for the course he would indeed have his work cut out for him. In the very lease the newbies demeanor would make training easier. Law was used to students with a streak for being unruly. He bowed back to his new student.

"My name is Law," he replied as he rose, "and welcome to the Hub." Law glanced behind Jhie, looking to see if there was anyone else entering the room, but saw no one. It seemed this young man was all on his own, and early. Law was impressed with his initiative. He had hoped that the group would arrive around the same time so he could get right to it, not to mention that way the recruits would have a chance to get to know each other. Thy would be stuck together for a while after all.

"Did you see any of your fellow recruits on your way here?" He asked Jhie with a raised eyebrow.
    Jhie looks surprised at this.  

"No...there was no one else and I cannot sense anything right now...let me try something."

Jhie relaxes his body and the prickling sensation resides.  It is replaced by a feeling of water, slowly swirling around him.  The water-like embrace of his Nen slowly flows outward, much like the tides, extending several meters in all directions as he uses an advanced technique known as En to sense the Nen auras around him.

"I still sense nothing...I barely even sense you," Jhie states, his voice full of respect for Law.

"Your ability to wield In must be very powerful indeed for me to not even sense you at such a close range while you are enveloped in my En wave," he says, bowing again to Law.

Just edited the speech for color.  Is green cool btw? Or does it have to be blue?

Last edited by Dakken21 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total
    Yuber
    Yuber

PP : 14

Post by Yuber Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Tap tap tap

Crow analyzed his surroundings as he marched forward, he knew that he was expected in the training room however he marvelled at how anyone could live in this facility where gaps in technology flowed so freely. In one room he found teleporters, technology that was coined much into the future and was a great advancement to any civilization, on the other hand he also found a library that had eaten up much of his time.

'Data on paper..? How inefficient and laughably ridiculous.'

Tap tap tap

Crow's boots sounded against the metal interior, a comforting reminder that anyone would know of his coming before seeing him, he wasn't sure who he would meet but he knew human's were aboard and in his world robotic reploid's were seen daily as they had grown more in population then human's however he was told that he was a 'rare breed' in almost all other worlds. As he was lost in thought and neared the training room a wave of energy swept past him. After it had passed Crow turned behind him as it moved further along.

'Interesting...'

His curiousity piqued he enters the training room facing Damian Law and a man in a suit. Sparing the unknown man a glance, he grabs hold of his shoulder cannon in anticipation.

"I have arrived Master... Are you ready to get started?"
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:07 pm

The Training Room

Dakken21 wrote:"Your ability to wield In must be very powerful indeed for me to not even sense you at such a close range while you are enveloped in my En wave," he says, bowing again to Law.
    "That's an excellent observation," Law replied with a bow, "That'll be one of the first things we'll cover once everyone arrives." He heard the clacking of metal on concrete. "Speaking of which, that should be one of your fellow students right there..." He said before Crow walked into the room.

Yuber wrote:'Interesting...'

His curiousity piqued he enters the training room facing Damian Law and a man in a suit. Sparing the unknown man a glance, he grabs hold of his shoulder cannon in anticipation.

"I have arrived Master... Are you ready to get started?"
    Law raised his hand to the newcomer. "That won't be necessary. This man here is one of your fellow students, Jhie." He said, indicating to the man next to Crow. Of all the students, he worried Crow would be the hardest to teach. Not that he wouldn't be ready and able, but because he'd never had to teach a cybernetic before. It would be a learning experience for the both of them. He just hoped Crow would be able to get along with the others. He knew that Crow, despite his cold and calculated demeanor, was a good person. He knew first hand that he was capable of great things, but he was worried the others might misunderstand him.

"How do you like the facility? Once we're done here, I'll show you more of the technical side of things if you like." He said with a small smile. If there was one thing he knew Crow understood, it was technology. If they were lucky he might even be able to help improve the security system that was damaged during the incident.
    Yuber
    Yuber

Post by Yuber Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Methewey wrote:The Hub: Headquarters
    The Training Room

"How do you like the facility? Once we're done here, I'll show you more of the technical side of things if you like." He said with a small smile. If there was one thing he knew Crow understood, it was technology. If they were lucky he might even be able to help improve the security system that was damaged during the incident.
    "The facility is... unique." Crow said, holding back his view's on the library.

'Yeah let's have a great facility meant for training warriors to save the very fabric of existence, then put a fire hazard in with them... I'm trapped in a box of gasoline and share it with tinder... Madness...'

Crow felt a pain and realized he was crushing his shoulder cannon in his hand. Relaxing his grip his hand's went to his side.

"I will gladly take a moment to tour with a guide, however... once we are finished with what exactly... Master?"
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm

The Training Room

Yuber wrote:"I will gladly take a moment to tour with a guide, however... once we are finished with what exactly... Master?"
    "Training. Though the two of you may have been trained where your from, but you are there no longer." He said with a more serious tone than before. "I'd like to refrain from getting into it too much until your fellow students arrive though. They should be arriving shortly. By the way when you were recruited I gave you cards that could port you here to headquarters. I'm gonna need those, you'll get them back when we're done here today."

Law held his hands out for the cards. The Realm Cards he'd given them could port them back and forth from their home world, and he needed to make sure they stayed here until they were finished with their initiation. Not everyone was meant for The Guardians, and he wouldn't know until they learned what they were truly committing to. Though from what he'd seen of these two during their scouting that didn't really worry him. As a matter of fact the whole group had been quite promising. He just hoped the others would show. With their strength they could easily gain the ground they'd lost....
    Yuber
    Yuber

Post by Yuber Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Crow opened a compartment in his left shoulder and held the card there. His analysis showed that it was nothing more than paper but he was told otherwise and through the tone of Law he believed it without ever having put it to use. Crow handed the card to the 'Master', though he said nothing believing his faceless visage could speak more volumes then his voice. Crow wanted advancement, for without it Vile was left to his own devices and that unsettled him more then anything ever could. Staring into the distance he saw a port which he could access the computer system, and perhaps find more information on Vile in the databanks.
    'Soon... not this second but soon...

He held onto hope that his patience would stay resilient.
    Bozz
    Bozz
    Admin

PP : 33

Post by Bozz Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:10 pm

The Training Room

As the people in the training room spoke a green skinned teen ran into the room.  His hair was a darker green then his skin, and on his back he carried a large great sword.  He also had his arms loaded with vegetables, and other plants.  He was shoving them into his mouth, quickly trying to eat as much as he could.  

Damn I can't believe I am late.  Lost track of time in the lunchroom.  Silva thought as he ran to stand next to the Captain.  Shoveling the rest of the plants into his mouth all at once he swallowed them down, before looking at the three other people in the room.  He then addressed the captain.

"Sorry I am late Sir. Lost track of time as I ate"   Silva said before turning to the two recruits.  Looking them up and down he said

"Hello I am LT. Silva Insolo of the exploration team, weren't there supposed to be more new recruits here?"  He spoke in a polite tone as he stood there.

He much preferred his solitude in his room where he could read and right under his solar lamps or better yet actual sunlight.  He caught the last part of the conversation and he was thoughtful.  I wish I had a card so I could go home.  He thought sadly.  Unlike the others he had come to this world by accident.  

That was why he was on the exploration team.  He wanted to find his home world, to return and look for his foster father, and the guild that had changed his outlook on life, and apologize to them for the mistakes of his past.  But those were thoughts for the nights he spent in sleepless contemplation not here during training. so with a shrug he said.  

"So The captain may know who you are because he recruited you. but we know nothing about each other.  If we are to be brothers in this group we should know more about each other, to get everything started I will go first.  I am Silva and I come from the country of Fiore.  I am a mage, and my specialty is dragon slaying magic.   I eat plants and vegetation, I do not sleep or age, and I am not affected by any plant based poisons or toxins."  Silva said as he looked to the two new recruits waiting to hear their tales.
    Hellome3

PP : 10

Post by Hellome3 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Before anyone has time to answer, the door to the room bursts inward. In the hallway stands a muscled man, foot raised in kicking pose. He slowly lowers his foot and walks in, a chain jingling with every step. He wears what looks like military uniform with the left sleeve ripped off. Where an arm would normally have come out is instead a mechanical arm whose thumb is tucked into the belt of his pants. In the other hand he carries an enormous great sword slung casually over his shoulder. The man strides forward with a confidant swagger chewing on a fish bone. Upon reaching the place where everyone stands he strokes back his jet black hair with a white streak on one side with his machined hand and in the same motion thumbs to himself. "The names Spike, Spike Vunderkin." He spits out the fish bone with a loud PITHEWE tucks his thumb back into his belt and continues. "Sorry im late, got lost in this maze of a place. While i was walking around i saw this green man run by in a hurry and decided to follow." he ends with a wide grin on his face. "so, did i miss anything?"
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:13 am

The Training Room

Bozz wrote: "So The captain may know who you are because he recruited you. but we know nothing about each other. If we are to be brothers in this group we should know more about each other, to get everything started I will go first. I am Silva and I come from the country of Fiore. I am a mage, and my specialty is dragon slaying magic. I eat plants and vegetation, I do not sleep or age, and I am not affected by any plant based poisons or toxins." Silva said as he looked to the two new recruits waiting to hear their tales.
    "Late again I see..." Law said with an eyebrow raised. "How you ever got as far here as you did is beyond me." Though it may have seemed like a jab, Law knew that when it came down to it Silva was one of the most reliable people in the organization. When things got out of hand there was no one he'd rather have at his side. His demeanor could be a source of irritation for the instructor, who took everything all too seriously.

Hellome3 wrote: "The names Spike, Spike Vunderkin." He spits out the fish bone with a loud PITHEWE tucks his thumb back into his belt and continues. "Sorry im late, got lost in this maze of a place. While i was walking around i saw this green man run by in a hurry and decided to follow." he ends with a wide grin on his face. "so, did i miss anything?"
    "Welcome Spike," Law replied with a scowl, "in the future I'd appreciate a little less pomp when you enter a room." This one could prove to be a problem he thought to himself. Working in The Hub meant being cohesive and reserved. Flashy members often caused problems on missions. Problems that could lead injuries, even death, for teammates. He tried to lighten up. He was new and didn't really understand how things worked yet. He decided to reserve his judgment for training.

"Luckily you haven't missed anything yet. We're just waiting for one more recruit and we'll be ready to get started...."
    Hellome3

Post by Hellome3 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:29 am

Metheway wrote:We're just waiting for one more recruit and we'll be ready to get started....
    "Very well!" Spike said continuing his grin.

"In the mean time, why don't we go over who we've got here already?!"

As Spike's gaze moved from one individual to another his eyes rested finally on the green guy he followed here.

"Why dont we start with you?" He said, as he motioned his machined hand forward to greet him with a handshake."if not for you i'd still probably be lost in this place. What did you say your name was?"

Last edited by Hellome3 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    BurgerSushi
    BurgerSushi

PP : 17

Post by BurgerSushi Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:36 am

The Hub
    Headquarters: Training Room

Methewey wrote:"Luckily you haven't missed anything yet. We're just waiting for one more recruit and we'll be ready to get started...."
    Mika pushed open the door labeled "Training Room" to hear the last words of the man she recognized as Law.  Her bright eyes scanned the faces of the four unknown men before stating, "Well, it looks like I made it just in time then, eh?"

Beta Testing Devinschar_zps4af932eb

"Hi there, I'm Mika Rayleigh," as she spoke, she readjusted the hat on her head and flipped her long, blue ponytail over her shoulder, "And I obviously didn't realize I was this late!" She gave a quick giggle before walking up to join the others.

"Law, how have you been? Looking a bit weary there, dear?" She gave the man a brisk hug, and then contently settled into the group of men. She stood at least a head shorter than the others, but stood just as proud and powerful. Her face glowed with excitement, as she waited to find out what they had been speaking about.
    Bozz
    Bozz
    Admin

Post by Bozz Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:27 pm

The Hub

Law wrote:"Late again I see..." Law said with an eyebrow raised. "How you ever got as far here as you did is beyond me."
               Silva smiled sadly at that, unlike most he had not come to this world by choice.  One minute he had been fighting and winning against a dark guild that was trying to get a villages sacred item, their Lacrima solar blade.  The villagers had entrusted the magical item to him for safe keeping.  He reminisced as he shifted the greatsword on his back.  With the blade he had crushed the dark guild but the guild master as he fell from a final slash of the blade had cast a powerful forbidden curse.  Banishment magic Silva thought.  

He had been sucked into a dark vortex and he had awoken in this world.  With nothing else to do he joined the explorers team to find his world.  Tho I must admit I love exploring new worlds, it is the purpose I was searching for.  He thought then remembering Law he smiled and said.

"I fell from the sky" he reminded Law with a laugh.  It was around then that the man who had been following him stretched out his metal hand to him.

Spike wrote:"Why don't we start with you?  If not for you I'd still probably be lost in this place. What did you say your name was?"
                 Silva took the offered hand and shook it, as he looked the new comer up and down noting the metal hand and greatsword.

"I am Silva Insolo, I am a mage of Fiore.  Welcome to the team, hopefully you find the transition to this lifestyle adequate.   So tell me a little about yourself?"  Silva asked the man in return.  As he awaited the man's response Mika had entered the room and greeted everyone.  He gave her a wave to say hello, and then went back to his conversation with Spike.
    Hellome3

Post by Hellome3 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Bozz wrote:Welcome to the team, hopefully you find the transition to this lifestyle adequate.   So tell me a little about yourself?
            "Nice to meet you Silva, I'm sure that once i figure this place out i'll be just fine." Spike firmly shakes Silva's hand and resumes the former posture. " I am a State Alchemist in training from the country of Amestris." He stated proudly.

At that spike notices the new comer that had entered the room. "Well who do we have here?" He thought as the girl walked over to the group. "more like her and it'll turn out to not be such a waste of time as i thought."

BurgerSushi wrote:"she readjusted the hat on her head and flipped her long, blue ponytail over her shoulder" "gave a quick giggle before walking up to join the others"
    "Nope definitely not a waste of time" He thought after seeing this.

BurgerSushi wrote:And I obviously didn't realize I was this late!
    "Not at all! You're right on time!" Spike declared swinging around to face Mika, the hilt of his sword coming dangerously close to cloths-lining Silva in the face. "We were just getting started!"

BurgerSushi wrote:Law, how have you been? Looking a bit weary there, dear?" She gave the man a brisk hug,
    "So!" Spike said, a pang of jealousy running through him. "Why have you called us here, Law." he said through slightly gritted teeth.
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 am

On the way to the Training Room....

BurgerSushi wrote:"Law, how have you been? Looking a bit weary there, dear?" She gave the man a brisk hug, and then contently settled into the group of men
    "I've been just fine," Law said as he hugged the girl back, "And yes, these past few weeks have been quite......trying." He was glad the pirate had made it. They had bonded somewhat during her recruitment, which was something he'd had trouble doing since he'd arrived at The Hub. He felt that her bubbly nature, coupled with her ability to care for those around her, would prove quite helpful in bringing this group of trainees together.

Hellome3 wrote:"So!" Spike said, a pang of jealousy running through him. "Why have you called us here, Law." he said through slightly gritted teeth.
    Law gathered the realm cards from the rest of the group, took a step away, then turned to face them. He straightened himself up and took a deep breath. Here we go....he thought to himself.

"Welcome to the Hub. In case you couldn't tell you are currently standing in a world that is not your own. This goes for all of us, me included. As you can tell by looking at those around you there are many realms that we know of, and even more to be discovered. This is where you come in. We want you to join our organization, The Guardians, and help us monitor, police, and discover new realms." Law paused for a second and let the recruits digest the information. Though most often a recruit could somewhat understand what was going on the moment he arrived at headquarters, hearing this information could most often times prove to be quite a bit to process. He took this time to hand everyone a copy of The Red Book and The Guardians: A Brief History..

"Feel free to page through these when you have a chance. Learn these and understand them well. They should answer any questions you may have about The Guardians, as well as show you what is expected of you. Now let's go through individual introductions, then we'll start the tour, and then move on to your first assignment. As for the introductions I'll start. My name is Damian Law and I am the Training Instructor here at The Hub. As for for my abilities..." Law held out his hand in front of him and closed his eyes. Several rings of yellow light formed around his hands and then a large weaponized key appeared in his hand.  

"I am a Keyblade Master from the Land of Departure, and this is my Keyblade, The Master Keeper. It is a weapon only found in my realm. It enables me to attack, unlock all things, and cast magic. It took me many years to master, and to this day it still has much to teach me." Law through is hand out and the weapon vanished. "Now I'd like to hear from all of you. Let's start with you Mika..."
    BurgerSushi
    BurgerSushi

PP : 17

Post by BurgerSushi Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:53 am

The Hub

Hellome3 wrote:"Not at all! You're right on time!" Spike declared swinging around to face Mika, the hilt of his sword coming dangerously close to cloths-lining Silva in the face. "We were just getting started!"
    Mika laughed kindheartedly at the excitement in the man's voice before saying, "Well, I'm sure glad I didn't miss anything." And, in all reality, she was glad she hadn't missed anything. She had been bobbling from the decision to come or not for quite a bit before her love of adventure had gotten the best of her. The thrill of what Law had told her had been eating away at her for days, she would of despised missing any of the activity.

Methewey wrote:"I've been just fine," Law said as he hugged the girl back, "And yes, these past few weeks have been quite......trying."
    She smiled softly at the tone of Law's voice, "I can't even imagine, but from the looks of this group, it seems your mission is going well," Her gaze scanned the group again as she spoke the words. All in all, she was unimpressed at the moment, but she had learned in the short amount of time that she had known Law, to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Methewey wrote: He took this time to hand everyone a copy of The Red Book and The Guardians: A Brief History..

"Now I'd like to hear from all of you. Let's start with you Mika..."

She had started to flip through the pages of the books Law had handed them when she heard her name mentioned, "Huh? Oh! Right!" She took her hat off, took a few steps forward and turned to look at her companions, "My name is Mika Rayleigh, Captain of the Dark Tempest." She scratched her head lightly.

Beta Testing Devinsfc_zps5b360dac

"I am a Devil Fruit user, it's quite hard to explain the sort of power that I have, so I'm just going to show you a tiny example"

Mika lifted her left arm, her hand facing palm to the ceiling. Slowly the ballerina that was tattooed to her upper arm started dancing her way past the other inked images on Mika's forearm, stopping on her palm. Pirouetting, the dancer began to rise above the skin that had previously trapped her, suddenly coming to life.

"I can make anything that I imagine a reality... as long as I tattoo it on to myself that is" She gave a wink and grinned, "Okay, who's next? How about.... You?" Mika found herself pointing at the green man, who had waved at her earlier.
    Bozz
    Bozz
    Admin

Post by Bozz Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:37 am

The Hub

Silva watched Mika's tattoo come to life.  That looks like a mage's magic, but what is a devil fruit user?  He thought to himself looking at her quizzically.  She must have noticed because she addressed him next.  

Mika wrote:"Okay, who's next? How about.... You?"
               "Me I am Silva Insolo, and I lead the wanderer's team that explores new worlds. I am also a mage,  I use earth magic both Caster and holder type. More specifically I use a type of magic called dragon slayer magic, it allows me to take on aspects of a dragon.  Here is a quick demo"  Silva said with a smile.  

He held out his hand and and a green circle with glyphs on it appeared out of thin air and his fingers shot out having changed into vines twisting and tangling before returning shrinking back and returning to there normal shape.

"On top of that I can eat plants to heal my body and restore my energy.  In a forest I am invincible."  Silva laughed

"It is also why I am not allowed into the base's Zen garden, something about eating someone's favorite bonsai tree.  You can usually find me in the arboretum where I make my home or in the library reading.  So Spike what powers does a state alchemist boast?"  Silva asked allowing the next person to show off his powers.
    Hellome3

Post by Hellome3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Metheway wrote:He took this time to hand everyone a copy of The Red Book and The Guardians: A Brief History.
    "More reading?" Spike muttered to himself. "I do enough of that when im studying in the capitol." Ending with a sigh.

BurgerSushi wrote:Mika lifted her left arm, her hand facing palm to the ceiling. Slowly the ballerina that was tattooed to her upper arm started dancing her way past the other inked images on Mika's forearm, stopping on her palm. Pirouetting, the dancer began to rise above the skin that had previously trapped her, suddenly coming to life.
    Spike watched this with a perplexed expression on his face. "These other worlds seem to be pretty  strange." he thought as he continued to try figure out what exactly it was he just saw.

Bozz wrote:He held out his hand and and a green circle with glyphs on it appeared out of thin air and his fingers shot out having changed into vines twisting and tangling before returning shrinking back and returning to there normal shape.
    Spike watched Silva's display wide-eyed as the glyphs appeared out of nowhere. "those bear an amazing resemblance to my alchemy circles." He thought. "it looks like im in for a lot more studying" he said under his breath smiling to himself.

Bozz wrote:So Spike what powers does a state alchemist boast?"  Silva asked allowing the next person to show off his powers
    "Ah! My turn is it?" His face lighting up after being given the spot-light. "have any of you heard of transmutation?" he said as he strode to an isolated part of the room. "it is the fundamental core of alchemy." He pulled out a bit of chalk from his pocket and started scratching a circle onto the ground. When he was finished he placed his fingers on the edge of the circle causing a flash of light and the floor molded itself into a perfect statue of himself in a defiant pose.

"As you can see it takes a bit of time to set one of these babies up. but if you have a pre-made circle ready you can by-pass that time restraint." He said patting the circle embeded on the hilt of his great sword. at that, he turned toward the statue feet spread wide winding up his arms for a strike. "You might want to stand back." he said slyly casually throwing a wink to the group. He swung in seemingly normally until his sword came into inches of the statue, which then suddenly exploded and burst aflame. Spike skidded backward feet unmoving from their stance. He was smoking but otherwise unharmed. He let out a loud laugh as he strode forward to the melted heap that was once the statue.

"Alchemy has the power to both create and destroy" He said as he started scratching out a new circle around the mess. He placed his fingers on the edge of the circle and again another flash of light ensued only this time completely fixing the floor back to its original state. "Alchemy has complete power over matter and energy, and must never be taken lightly." He said as he stood up. "Or you'll end up with one of these." Spike declared as he faced the group holding up his machined auto-mail arm opening and closing its fist.

"How about you next Four-eyes, you've been quiet the entire time ive been here." he said pointing towards the man in the suit. "What have you got?"
    Dakken21
    Dakken21

Post by Dakken21 Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:26 am

Hellome3 wrote:
    "How about you next Four-eyes, you've been quiet the entire time ive been here." he said pointing towards the man in the suit. "What have you got?"
    Jhie grinned, holding forth his hands and stating, "My ability is quite simple, really, I can mimic the abilities of those around me."

And with that, Jhie assumed a meditative pose for several seconds. His eyes glimmered and a powerful sensation filled the room. Needle-like, it seemed to prick every inch of the skin of those surrounding him.

An ultramarine glow seemed to surround him, to those who could sense the very aura of his soul. It sharpened, throwing off waves of power. After several seconds of this, it started to shift, becoming a circle and some distinct glyphs. When all was said and done, his very aura looked exactly like the glyph on Spike's sword.

"You might want to stand back," he said, winking at Spike as he did so.

There came a tremendous report as the explosion surrounded the area around Jhie. Fire singed everything nearby and he was lost from view for quite some time from the resulting fireball and the smoke it created until his ability's effects began to dissipate.

Where he once stood there was only some blood-stains and a very singed and torn boot.
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:15 am

Beta Testing 1784527_maitre_eraqus_168_large

Law watched the events with a blank look on his face. As the smoke cleared he lifted a closed hand to his mouth and cleared his throat, seemingly unscathed by the young man's decision to blow himself up. He'd seen things during his time with The Guardians, and quite frankly he never really liked the kid.

"Well now that that's out of the way.....who's up next? I believe it was you Crow?" Law said as he brushed bone fragments off of his suit.
    Yuber
    Yuber

Post by Yuber Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:13 am

Crow stared in awe at the remains on the floor expecting some kind of trick was being played upon him.

'No one could be that... stupid...'

After hearing Law speak however he realized that the man had clearly detonated himself into so fine a vapor if he had skin or lungs he would feel nauseous, counting his blessings that he had none of those he eyed up his 'fellow' team members.

'Too bad I've never been a good liar... Oh well.'

Turning to face Law, Crow felt a surge of anger.

"You brought me here I believe to provide you my services as a war machine to battle foes of unimaginable power, built upon promises of a team I could work with and provide support. You GUARANTEED me a chance at this so I could protect my people from ever knowing there would be a threat... So I could avenge them and destroy the tyrant that has killed hundreds of my people and cursed madness upon THOUSANDS that force others to kill THEM to stop their reign of destruction and pray for their infection to die only with them. You PROMISED me Law! And what do I receive? Parlor tricks and children!"

Crow surveyed the room to look every member in the eye.

"Do you know what you are up against...? Allow me a small demonstration."

Crows body whirred to life as he surveyed the targets in the room, raising his hands in the direction of the alchemist and the ink girl, then focusing his main shoulder cannon upon the green man.

"I do know this much! You face a weapon of destruction very much like myself, with the exception that I am much more polite. We are machines built to destroy other war machines. We are literally made for one purpose... to destroy those that can't be destroyed by anything else!"

Crow's finger tips open and the sound of clips entering a chamber echo for each of his ten fingertips, his shoulder cannon begins emitting a red light blanketing the room in an eerie glow.

"You call yourself warriors... but you wouldn't last past nightfall in Neo Arcadia... but don't worry. Like everyone else's problem here..."

Suddenly Crow became silent, the click of bullets returning to internal clips and the cannon's glow receded as Crow crossed the room and lay his back upon the bases entry port to its computer system.

"The safety's on."

Crow shook his head and crossed his arms, taking a relaxing pose against the wall, all the while muttering his misfortunes.
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 am

Yuber wrote:"You brought me here I believe to provide you my services as a war machine to battle foes of unimaginable power, built upon promises of a team I could work with and provide support. You GUARANTEED me a chance at this so I could protect my people from ever knowing there would be a threat... So I could avenge them and destroy the tyrant that has killed hundreds of my people and cursed madness upon THOUSANDS that force others to kill THEM to stop their reign of destruction and pray for their infection to die only with them. You PROMISED me Law! And what do I receive? Parlor tricks and children!"
    Law waited patiently as Crow vented his anger. He understood Crow and the world he came from well, and knew that getting him to understand The Guardians and his team mates would be a task from the very beginning.

"I understand your frustration Crow, especially after that demonstration, but believe me when I tell you that these 'children' are more than capable of handling themselves. I brought them here for the same reason I brought you, because they are the best of the best. If you can't have faith in them, then have faith in me and my understanding of our arrangement!" Law took a breath, and calmed himself.

"While we're on the subject of teams, let's go over the hierarchy here at Headquarters. There are four factions The Watchers, The Order, The Wanderers, and The Fist. The Watchers are at the head of the organization. They monitor and archive all things in the realms. The Order police and investigate any problematic activities in the realms. The Wanderers explore new realms, and The Fist act as our muscle. Each of you will be joining one of these factions after we have completed your training. Is there any questions so far?"
    Hellome3

Post by Hellome3 Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Dakken21 wrote:There came a tremendous report as the explosion surrounded the area around Jhie. Fire singed everything nearby and he was lost from view for quite some time from the resulting fireball and the smoke it created until his ability's effects began to dissipate.

Where he once stood there was only some blood-stains and a very singed and torn boot.
    Spike watched in humor at first as Jhie tried to mimic his ability, the moment he noticed that the mimicked circle was corrupted however he raised a hand towards Jhie "Sto-!" Spike started before he got cut off by the explosion. As fireball ensued he knew it was too late. "I just got done saying not to take alchemy lightly..." he said shaking his head mournfully as he played back memories of when he lost his arm.

Yuber wrote:'No one could be that... stupid...'
    Spike glared at this robots callousness.

Yuber wrote:Do you know what you are up against...? Allow me a small demonstration."

Crows body whirred to life as he surveyed the targets in the room, raising his hands in the direction of the alchemist and the ink girl, then focusing his main shoulder cannon upon the green man.

"I do know this much! You face a weapon of destruction very much like myself, with the exception that I am much more polite. We are machines built to destroy other war machines. We are literally made for one purpose... to destroy those that can't be destroyed by anything else!"

Crow's finger tips open and the sound of clips entering a chamber echo for each of his ten fingertips, his shoulder cannon begins emitting a red light blanketing the room in an eerie glow.

"You call yourself warriors... but you wouldn't last past nightfall in Neo Arcadia... but don't worry. Like everyone else's problem here..."
    As this robot starts to seemingly prepare to fight them spike readies himself. Teeth gritted he mutters, "if this thing so much as loads another shell i swear i wont stop bashing until he is nothing but base particles."

Yuber wrote:Suddenly Crow became silent, the click of bullets returning to internal clips and the cannon's glow receded as Crow crossed the room and lay his back upon the bases entry port to its computer system.

"The safety's on."
    Spike smiles slightly and then relaxes "I wouldn't be surprised if all of my hair will be grey by the end of this." He said quietly as the robot went to the side of the room.

Methewey wrote:Each of you will be joining one of these factions after we have completed your training. Is there any questions so far?
    "None here." Spike said, the buzz killed from his voice. "Lets get on with this, that cindered boot is unsettling and i'd like to leave." He said stone faced, eyes mournful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:40 am