War of the Guardians

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Bozz
Dakken21
Methewey
7 posters

Recruit Training

Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

PP : 78

Recruit Training Empty Recruit Training

Post by Methewey Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 pm

The Land of Ooo
    Just Outside of The Candy Kingdom

Recruit Training P_027

A large portal appeared just outside the gates of The Candy Kingdom, and the team stepped out in to Ooo. Large pink tufted trees surrounded the group, highlighted by a bright sun burning in the sky. A path lay before them, leading to a large colorful kingdom surrounded by large walls, a moat, and two humongous humanoid gumball machines, who looked to be sleeping. Once everyone had a chance to adjust to their surroundings Law addressed the group.

"Welcome to the Land of Ooo. This is a recently discovered realm. Me and Silva have brought you here to show you proper conduct while in a realm. As previously stated this is a non combat mission. We are strictly to establish contact with the residents and to assess this realm as a whole. From here on out you are to follow Silva's lead. Do as he says to the letter. Once we are finish conducting our business here, we will port back to headquarters for the final portion of our training. Please save any questions or concerns until we return to headquarters." Law turned to Silva. "Alright they're all yours."
    Dakken21
    Dakken21

PP : 25

Recruit Training Empty Re: Recruit Training

Post by Dakken21 Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 am

The Land of Ooo

Before Silva had a chance to respond, tendrils of pure light began to flow out of a circular portal that formed on the ground in front of the group.  The tendrils reached skyward, as they extended several feet upwards while wavering back and forth.  The portal and the tendrils both shimmered with an intensity that was unmatched by even the sun that hung high above them.

After a couple seconds, a handsome young male with spiky blue hair and a long ponytail tumbled face-first out of the bright portal, which abruptly shrank away into nothingness.

Recruit Training Hikaru12

He didn't get up from his comfortable spot on the ground, rather, he appeared to be breathing heavily and was covered in blood, which seemingly was not of his own body.  After a few more inhalations of the alien air, he slowly, ever so slowly, raised his head, bewildered.  

"What...Where am I?"he wondered aloud, clearly having not noticed the group of strange beings that surrounded him.

He sat up, patting himself all over, as he checked to ensure that there was no damage to his fine figure.  After another moment, the mysterious young man stood up and for the first time since his arrival he seemed to begin to notice his surroundings.

"Wow," he whispered, "Who are you guys?"

His eyes squinted against the sun as he slowly turned in a semi-circle, first laying eyes upon another young male of average build, who carried a large sword strapped to his back.

"Nice sword, I got one too," he winked, as he held out his hand.

Tiny particles of light flowed around his hand as he whispered some mantra in an unknown dialect. The particles slowly formed into snowflakes and small ice chunks which swirled around his grasp. Seconds passed while the miniature blizzard eventually coalesced into something akin to a sword.  The swirling snowstorm flashed brightly without warning, and when the light faded the young man was holding a large sword that ended in several spikes which jutted outwards from the tip in a fan-like pattern, similar in appearance to several icicles.

"Ain't she purdy?  You can call this ice-cold bitch Glacier," he laughed, throwing the sword sky-high, which shattered into a million pieces of ice that snowed down onto the group.

He continued turning, and he stopped once more as he settled his eyes upon a very young man with green hair and green skin, who also carried a large sword.

"Uhh...you've got one funky tan there..." he said as he grinned widely, "I suggest you get that checked out, you might be sick, you look...green?"

He laughed loudly at this, clearly amused at his own terrible joke.  Shaking his head, the new arrival continued to turn.

"And who might you be?" he growled deeply, his eyes going wide, clearly entranced by the beautiful young woman in front of him.  He quickly interrupted her before she could speak, however, as he stated in a very sophisticated tone: "It matters not, I suppose, I am already in love.  You are quite an exquisite specimen...we must get to know each other as soon as possible..."

At that, he flourished his hands several times, and bowed gracefully to her.  When he raised his head again, he now looked to the final male in the group.

"You look like you can handle yourself in a fight...nice scar, nice clothes...but where is your weapon?"

Last edited by Dakken21 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:33 pm

The Land of Ooo

Law was blown away. He could sense that the newcomer was a Keyblade wielder the moment he had stepped out of the portal. He watched in complete awe as the young man introduced himself to the rest of the group. Who was this man? And how had he, one of the only Keyblade wielders left from his world never seen him before? Could it be......

Dakken21 wrote:"You look like you can handle yourself in a fight...nice scar, nice clothes...but where is your weapon?"
    Law snapped out of his stupor. He mustered up a smile and held forth his hand, summoning his Keyblade. He felt a wave of nostalgia flow over him. How long had it been since he'd seen one of his own? And yet this one had an odd demeanor, and looked to be from a time with which Law was unaccustomed.

"As I thought you are Keyblade wielder as well as I. But I don't know you, and I know all who wield the key. You must be from another time. The era of the great Keyblade War, I reckon. My name is Law, and I'm from a time far beyond where you are. I come from a time when the war has long passed, and only precious few of us remain." Law unsummoned his weapon, "But we can catch up on all that at another time. The group that you have so randomly come across is from The Guardians. We are here on a training mission, to teach this batch of new recruits. You may follow us and observe, but please be on your best behavior. Once we have conducted out business here, we can discuss your future." He knew that this man could prove to be quite the powerful ally for the organization. Keyblade wielders were quite invaluable indeed.

Law reached in to his coat and pulled out a copy of A Brief History, and The Red Book. He handed them both to the newcomer. "Please look those over. They should answer any questions you have." With that he turned to Silva and gave him a nod.
    Bozz
    Bozz
    Admin

PP : 33

Post by Bozz Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 am

The Land of Ooo

Silva had been about to lead them through the gates when the stranger had appeared.  He had spoken to Silva about his looks

Strange Keyblade Weilder wrote:"Uhh...you've got one funky tan there... I suggest you get that checked out, you might be sick, you look...green?"
               "I assure you I am fine this is my natural complexion"  Silva said with a laugh.  He then waited as Law talked to the Teen, who appeared to be a keyblade wielder like Law.

This might take a while. Silva thought as he wandered over to a nearby tree.  Law will handle this, then we can get on with the mission.  Silva thought as he looked at the tree hungrily it looked just about the right size to sate his hunger, so he grabbed the tree and began eating.  One of his favorite parts of exploring new worlds was the taste of new fauna, however he quickly realized something was amiss.

"Uggg this tree is a lie.  This is made of candy not plants"  He complained as the sweet taste filled his mouth.  while he was quite capable of eating candy and other foods they didn't fill him up the same way that plants did.  

It did not take long for Law to finish talking to the kid, and motioned for him to continue.

"Ok before we begin weapons down,  No one is authorized to pull a weapon unless I order it or we are in danger of death.  Any pulling of weapons for any other reasons and you will find yourself home like that"  Silva warned as he snapped his fingers.

He then motioned for the group to follow him.  And he slowly approached the gates  wondering what sort of world has candy trees.  As he reached the gates he held up his hand to the others for them to stop.  and called out to whomever was watching the gates.

"Greetings I am Silva we are travelers from a far off Land and we wish to seek an audience with the ruler of this city.  We come in peace and have tidings for the ruler of this land."  He called out wondering what surprises this new world would hold.

Dakken21
    Dakken21

Post by Dakken21 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:37 pm

The Land of Ooo

Bozz wrote: "I assure you I am fine this is my natural complexion"  Silva said with a laugh.  He then waited as Law talked to the Teen, who appeared to be a keyblade wielder like Law.
    Hikaru was about to respond to this with a flippant remark, but as he opened his mouth to speak, the older man held out his hand and gleaming light shined forth around it.

Methewey wrote:Law snapped out of his stupor. He mustered up a smile and held forth his hand, summoning his Keyblade.
    Hikaru was taken completely by surprise.  His jaw dropped as he immediately recognized the Keyblade taking form in the man's hand.  He simply didn't know how to respond to this unlikely turn of events.

Methewey wrote:"As I thought you are Keyblade wielder as well as I. But I don't know you, and I know all who wield the key. You must be from another time. The era of the great Keyblade War, I reckon. My name is Law, and I'm from a time far beyond where you are. I come from a time when the war has long passed, and only precious few of us remain."
    Hikaru was even more stricken by the man's words.  "The war is over?" he thought to himself.  But that would mean that all his friends, family, and even his enemies, were long dead.  He had nothing to say at all.  His heart pounded as he began breathing rapidly.  He whispered to himself, "Okay, calm down Hikaru...this man is either crazy or you have somehow ended up in a time and place far beyond your own, but that doesn't mean this is the end."  Hikaru slowly calmed as he practiced some deep breathing exercises that his brother had taught him when they were younger.  "That means my brother is gone too..." he thought, as he shed a single tear which immediately froze on his cheek.  He wiped it away before anyone could notice.

Methewey wrote:"But we can catch up on all that at another time. The group that you have so randomly come across is from The Guardians. We are here on a training mission, to teach this batch of new recruits. You may follow us and observe, but please be on your best behavior. Once we have conducted out business here, we can discuss your future."
    He still did not know how to respond, so he simply nodded and decided that he would follow this group for the time being.  Hikaru knew that at the very least, he could get some answers out of them before he decided his own course of action.

Methewey wrote:Law reached in to his coat and pulled out a copy of A Brief History, and The Red Book. He handed them both to the newcomer. "Please look those over. They should answer any questions you have." With that he turned to Silva and gave him a nod.
    Hikaru took the strange writings and gave them a once-over before stashing them in one of this many pockets.  He bowed to the strange Keyblade wielder named Law, and turned his attention to the green one once more.

Bozz wrote:
              "Ok before we begin weapons down,  No one is authorized to pull a weapon unless I order it or we are in danger of death.  Any pulling of weapons for any other reasons and you will find yourself home like that"  Silva warned as he snapped his fingers.

He then motioned for the group to follow him.
    Hikaru fell in line with the rest of the group as they followed the strange green teenager.  He smirked to himself, thinking, "Well, this one sure knows how to lead, even if he appears younger than myself, and greener as well."  He giggled quietly at the private joke as the group neared the castle walls.
    BurgerSushi
    BurgerSushi

PP : 17

Post by BurgerSushi Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:25 am

The Land of Ooo

Dakken wrote:"And who might you be?" he growled deeply, his eyes going wide, clearly entranced by the beautiful young woman in front of him.  He quickly interrupted her before she could speak, however, as he stated in a very sophisticated tone: "It matters not, I suppose, I am already in love.  You are quite an exquisite specimen...we must get to know each other as soon as possible..."
    Mika blinked for a moment, and then let out a giggle. I can see these boys are going to be a handful? What wimps though! Gonna take a lot more than that to impress me! HA!

"Love, eh? And to think I barely knew ye." She laughed at him again as she patted his shoulder, "Welcome to the group, Cowboy."

Bozz wrote: "Uggg this tree is a lie. This is made of candy not plants" He complained as the sweet taste filled his mouth.
    "Hey, you!" Mika pointed a hand out, and the snake tattoo that had been calmly wrapped around her arm shot out past Silva's face, "Did you say that tree was... CANDY?!" Her smile took over her face as Nagaina's spliced tongue lashed out and licked the trunk of the artificial shrubbery. The snake quickly recoiled, giving Mika a quick nod before settling back in her original home.

With the affirmation from her familiar, Mika ran toward the tree, breaking off a tiny branch and chewing on it as she waited for the next order.
    NPC Moderator
    NPC Moderator

PP : 3

Post by NPC Moderator Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:58 pm

The Land of Ooo

Bozz wrote:"Greetings I am Silva we are travelers from a far off Land and we wish to seek an audience with the ruler of this city.  We come in peace and have tidings for the ruler of this land."  He called out wondering what surprises this new world would hold."
    The large wooden door in the wall lowered, forming a bridge over the moat to the road the travelers were standing on. Behind it were two large bananas on sticks, holding pikes, talking to each other quietly. One of them pointed at the group, and they both turned and walked across the newly formed bridge to talk to Silva. They stopped and cleared their throats, before speaking....

Recruit Training Tumblr_inline_mokimv_Xb_CZ1qz4rgp

Banana Guards wrote:"What do you want?", the one on the left said, "Princess Bubblegum is busy right now cleaning up all the ice in the royal gardens. It's crazy nasty in there."
    Bozz
    Bozz
    Admin

Post by Bozz Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:57 am

The Land of Ooo

Banana Guards wrote:"What do you want?", the one on the left said, "Princess Bubblegum is busy right now cleaning up all the ice in the royal gardens. It's crazy nasty in there."
              Silva looked at the people who had appeared in front of the group.  They looked like Bananas, and they spoke of a Princess Bubblegum.   Of course I can not say much on looks, I am green.  Silva thought as he hid his look of surprise at the way they looked.

As he looked at them he considered whether this entire world was made of candy,  he then looked over at Mika and saw her eating a candy branch from the tree he had tried eating.  As he watched her he sincerely hoped that was not a resident of this word they had just eaten.  However the fact the tree had not responded to people trying to eat it did help to reassure him.  Tho he made a note to be more careful of things in this world.  Who knew how many things in this world were sentient, like these Banana men seemed to be.  However at this moment they needed to see this Bubblegum princess, that was the main priority.

"Hello sirs we have come a long way with tidings for your Bubblegum Princess,  the news we bring is of vital importance.... Ice in the Royal Gardens?"  Silva stuttered registering the last part and looking up in the sky to see that it was a bright and sunny day.  He was confused on how Ice could get into the royal gardens.  Putting the question of how ice could end up in the royal garden on a day like this to the back of his mind, he looked back at the guards and decided to help.

"We could help with the cleanup, if it means we could meet with the Princess quicker"  Silva offered helpfully, gesturing to himself and his companions.  Not only would helping with whatever sort of disaster had befallen help build rapport with the ruler of this kingdom.  He could also see what sort of person this princess was, and most importantly he could see how the recruits handled disaster relief missions.
    Dakken21
    Dakken21

Post by Dakken21 Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:54 pm

The Land of Ooo

Bozz wrote: "We could help with the cleanup, if it means we could meet with the Princess quicker"  Silva offered helpfully, gesturing to himself and his companions.
    "Meet a princess?!?" Hikaru thought, as his mouth salivated at the thought of another beautiful woman he could be near.  He slyly looked over to the gorgeous Mika, running his eyes up and down her perfect body like a masseuse.  "She is quite beautiful, but you can never go wrong with keeping your options...open..." he whispered under his breath so no one could hear.  His heart pumped wildly and he rocked back and forth in his shoes.  He was in heaven.  "Wait," he thought suddenly, "What if this actually IS heaven?!?"

"No matter," he thought, smiling with disgusting lust, "Heaven or not, they WILL be mine!"

Hikaru chose that moment to speak, as he said to the strange banana-like guardians, "Perhaps I can take care of this, I know ice-magic like the back of my hand."  He winked, and congratulated himself, for no one could possibly turn down the expertise of an ice-magi when confronted with such a problem like this.

He fell back into his thoughts of a beautiful princess, and a beautiful blue-haired lady with a magic tattoo, both of whom caressed him for hours on a perfect beach...
    NPC Moderator
    NPC Moderator

Post by NPC Moderator Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 am

The Land of Ooo

Banana Guards wrote:"Yeaaaaaahhhh.... I guess we can bring you to see The Princess." The banana guard on the right said.  "Ice King made a big ol' mess trying to kidnap The Princess... again. The help would be rhombus!"
    And with that they turned and began walking back over the bridge, talking among themselves until arriving at the candy made gate. As the last member of the group crossed, they pulled the bridge back to it's original position.

The guard on the left turned back and motioned them to follow as they walked down a yellow stone road. A sweet aroma that filled the air became more pungent as they strolled past bright colored candy houses.

Recruit Training Images

They stopped a a large, blue door. There was a small sign posted slightly to the right that identified the door as the entrance to "The Candy Garden". Just as the guards reached for the handle, the door was thrown open!

Recruit Training Vlcsnap-321831

Princess Bubblegum wrote:"BANANA GUAR--Who are you?".
    There she stood before them, a vision of pink. From her hair, to her clothes, the only word to describe could be pink. The crown upon her head was an instant tell, showing the group that she was the one they had came to speak to.
    Bozz
    Bozz
    Admin

Post by Bozz Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:39 pm

The Land of Ooo
    outside the Royal Garden

When the Banana Guards had motioned for them to follow he had nodded and followed after them, motioning for the recruits to follow as well.  He followed along looking at the houses and smelling the sweet smells.  As he walked he wondered what sort of world had candy people.  This is an interesting place.  And so far the recruits have been well behaved and well mannered.  He thought as he walked.  soon they reached a door and before the banana men could even open it the door had burst open.

Princess Bubblegum wrote:"BANANA GUAR--Who are you?".
              He looked at the bubblegum colored girl standing in front of them, and even without the crown she wore he would have been willing to hazard a guess that she was the princess of this land.

"Greetings Princess it is a pleasure to be able to meet you.  I am Silva Insolo, And these are my companions Law, Mika, Spike, and Crow" Silva said motioning to each of his team in turn before continuing.  

"We bring tidings from far away lands, and have much to speak of.  However we did hear that you had troubles to take care of first, so we are here to help if we can.  We can speak of these other matters when the trouble is taken care of.  So for the time being, me and my companions are at your assistance."  Silva said with a respectful bow.

He was still wondering what was going on with ice on a sunny day, however he had so many more questions about this world like why it was made out of candy.  But at least that question would have to wait until he explained this world's place in the multiverse to the pink princess.

"My Lady your guards mentioned that it was an Icy mess that was the problem, and I am curious how could there be an ice disaster on such a clear and warm day?"  Silva asked polity, If they were to help with the cleanup then they would need to know the source of the ice.  In his time in Fiore he had seen magical ice that no man could melt no matter how hot their fire was.  He wondered if this was the work of this world's nature or magic.

NPC Moderator
    NPC Moderator

Post by NPC Moderator Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:23 pm

The Land of Ooo

Princess Bubblegum sighed and reached in to her pocket, pulling out a small handheld device. She ticked away at the buttons for a minute before before dropping it back in to her pocket and motioning the Banana Guards over to her.

Princess Bubblegum wrote:"Ice King's still donked out in there go grab him and throw him out of the gates. I'll be back to take care of the ice in a minute."

With that the guards marched off into the depths of the garden. She straightened herself up and turned back to Silva.

Princess Bubblegum wrote:"Yeah I know all about that alternate realm biz. I was researching it a while back, I'm guessing you probably work for some organization that polices them or some stuff. We're doing just fine here if it's all the same, though I wouldn't mind experimenting on some of you to see what's out there....."

As she spoke Bubblegum looked over the group as if she was sizing them up. She didn't seem too surprised by the appearance of most of them, until she saw Crow. She trailed off as her eyes began to light up, and a look of excitement began to show on her face. Drool began to show under her mouth as she began to walk towards him.

Recruit Training At_princess_bubblegum_by_bnui_ransder_d4af6sh

Princess Bubblegum wrote:"Are.....are those cybernetics? They're so advanced, most of the technology in this world was lost during the Mushroom War. I've never been able to see something like you before, especially one that's been fully weaponized. What I wouldn't give to have a look at what's under that armor..." She said as she looked him over.
    Yuber
    Yuber

PP : 14

Post by Yuber Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:57 pm

OOC: For future reference, item's that are in (') are mostly thoughts. I try to put them in italics too but in some cases where I'm pressed for time or dont feel like it I skip that part, or it also is just something my character is labeling, or focusing on, though I can't stress enough mostly its thinking, but it is never going to be him talking. That is my OOC comment of the day.

Crow scanned the area around him with a equal mix of interest and distaste. After arriving he saw a tree and after a thoughtful glance realized it was not made from wood and more surprising that it was loaded with sugar. 'Sugar..' he though to himself. How he had heard of sugar but in his world it was a prized commodity for those that could afford it let alone find anyone capable of manufacturing it and become a target, as most who stuck out tended to become.

Still though, he had a thought about returning home with that tree alone and letting the children who had become sullen from war time have a brief moment to break away from their thoughts of infection and death that may occur in their life time, or maybe even bring some here to relieve their stress... Crow pocketed the thought and and examined the area further. The 'Banana guards' did not help him feel secure as he would have with two trained war machine's, they were too laid back for his taste and he felt a surge of envy towards them for being able to be this way even after an attack on the Royal Princess, though he decided after that he would prefer that they at least acted more as guards and even if they were replaced by something intimidating, he had no doubt that if he needed to get past them they would pose little threat. As he was looking around he noticed the princess had mentioned him but he did not bother to acknowledge her at first though the thought of 'having a look under his armor', ruffled Crow's feathers so to speak. Turning her way he did his best to stare hard at the princess 'The look of the eyeless is fear' he was told once by Dr. Cain who had even offered to design eyes for him though Crow declined.

He prefered the air of fear about him at all times equally for everyone as opposed to anyone daring for a moment to question whether he was too human to do what needed to be done, which was good because so far he had proven to everyone that no, he was not too human, something he was proud of. Surprised at what he turned to however, the princess had drool trickling down her lip as she gazed upon him, and after getting over the fact that she had no fear in her eyes at all, he almost could look behind those orb's and see the thoughts going through her head about dismantling him and felt violated, pushing past that and even the fact that he had serious doubts as to her legitimacy, he tried to be formal.

"I would reccomend against that my lady, my body has been fitted as a war machine, weaponized to terminate threat's of an astonishing variety, which depths would surprise you, and to be perfectly honest, though I am housed within this...body, even I do not know what I am completely capable of, nor what would happen if you tried rummaging with components even the greatest minds of my world cannot fully understand."

After speaking he went back briefly to bringing even the children of his world here and finding more peace then was capable back in Neo Arcadia, bringing them to a world where all they had to worry about was a mere 'Ice King'. 'Maybe...' Crow thought, then rested his head against his shoulder cannon, and felt the hum indicating that he could activate it at a moments notice. Staring into the distance he shelved the thought of a peaceful world once more, there was no time for it, there was work to be done.

"An 'Ice KING' you say? I would very much find interest in seeing this man. I would find very much interest seeing someone... interesting enough to attack a princess." Crow left out mentioning the fact that he was interested because if this person managed to attack a princess, no matter how incompetent or undeserving of her rule, they had to have some experience in combat. He was curious as to why his party was acting in the interests of Princess Bubblegum instead of this other 'Ice King' ruler, but like his other thoughts he shelved this as well for another time.

There was work to be done.
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 am

The Land of Ooo

Yuber wrote:"I would reccomend against that my lady, my body has been fitted as a war machine, weaponized to terminate threat's of an astonishing variety, which depths would surprise you, and to be perfectly honest, though I am housed within this...body, even I do not know what I am completely capable of, nor what would happen if you tried rummaging with components even the greatest minds of my world cannot fully understand."

The princess didn't seem the least bit fazed at the mention of the suits weapons, but sighed and shook her head so she could snap herself out of her trance. She took a couple steps back as the mechanical man seemingly lost himself in thought.

Yuber wrote:"An 'Ice KING' you say? I would very much find interest in seeing this man. I would find very much interest seeing someone... interesting enough to attack a princess."

Princess Bubblegum put her hand to her mouth and chuckled.

Princess Bubblegum wrote:" What the Ice King. He's got poo brain. Thanks to him I've gotta clean up this donk." She turned back to Silva. "So anyways why don't you come back later when I'm not so busy. I should have all of this cleaned up by tomorrow, so why don't you come back then?"

She didn't even wait for a reply, instead she took the device back out of her pocket and started away at it as she walked back towards the castle. As she walked away the group was once again approached by a Banana Guard. He told them he could lead them back out of the city before walking down the road they had arrived on.
    Dakken21
    Dakken21

Post by Dakken21 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:18 pm

The Land of Ooo
    Just Outside of Royal Garden

Yuber wrote:"I would reccomend against that my lady, my body has been fitted as a war machine, weaponized to terminate threat's of an astonishing variety, which depths would surprise you, and to be perfectly honest, though I am housed within this...body, even I do not know what I am completely capable of, nor what would happen if you tried rummaging with components even the greatest minds of my world cannot fully understand."

Hikaru slowly turned at the sound of the mechanical voice behind him.  A mask of terror overcame his face as the gigantic robot slid into his view.  Somehow, he had completely missed the presence of the robot this entire time.  

He shuddered, his mouth opened wide in a scream that would not come forth as every muscle in his body became paralyzed with fear.  

Finally, as though forcing it's way from his lungs, a shriek began to build, deep inside him.  It started as a whisper, climbing forth from his gut.  It grew until those nearby began to look at him strangely, wondering what could possibly be wrong with him.  His eyes rolled backwards and the veins on his neck stood out.  He began to cry great gushing tears and the screaming became so loud that his companions had to cover their ears.  He raised one single finger towards the monstrosity that stood before him, pointing and straining.  

"DEEEEEEMMMMOOOONNNNN!!!!" he screamed viciously, his body taut as it vibrated with furious rage.

Hikaru fell forward, onto his face, and did not move.
    Bozz
    Bozz
    Admin

Post by Bozz Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 am

The Land of Ooo
    Just Outside of Royal Garden

"Yeah I know all about that alternate realm biz. I was researching it a while back, I'm guessing you probably work for some organization that polices them or some stuff. We're doing just fine here if it's all the same, though I wouldn't mind experimenting on some of you to see what's out there....."

Silva nodded it was amazing that the princess knew of the realms.  Tho it was not unprecedented that other worlds would already be aware.  He thought of what to do now she seemed aware of the worlds and was interested in studying the other worlds.  In particular she seemed interested in Crow he noted as she switched the conversation to the robot.  She finally turned back to him and returned to the conversation.

"So anyways why don't you come back later when I'm not so busy. I should have all of this cleaned up by tomorrow, so why don't you come back then?"

Silva nodded as she walked away.  He would have liked to give her something to contact them so as to set up communications with this world.  However he could come back the next day and get things settled.  

"Ok team lets get ready to return to headquarters.." He said as he looked around for a place to return the group to headquarters when the newcomer freaked out about crow and fainted Can't handle seeing new sights huh?  He thought to himself as he thought about the other members.  

So far he wanted Spike for his team.  He handled himself well and his powers would be quite useful for the watchers.  As for the others crow was built for war not exploration, and if the newcomer would have this reaction to robots and other unknown variables they might encounter well that made him ill-suited for exploration.  The Ink user Mika seemed like a solid member of any group she joined.  Once he got back he would make his report and request Spike for his personal team.  As for the others they had handled themselves well, tho he would suggest that the new kid got additional training before he was assigned anywhere.

"Spike can you get him up.  We need to leave the city so we can return to headquarters.  this is important in other worlds.  Not everyone in every world is aware of the multiverse so it is imperative that we try and not draw attention to ourselves when we come and go.  So once the ice kid is on his feet we are going to head out.  I got enough to make my reports, unless you have anything to add Law"  Silva said as he looked at the trainees, and the older swordsman.

Hellome3

PP : 10

Post by Hellome3 Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Spike snapped out of his daze. This new world was beyond anything he thought possible.

Bozz wrote:"Spike can you get him up. We need to leave the city so we can return to headquarters."

"ah, sure."

He picked up the new guy around the waist and held him under his arm. As he looked around he saw an overwhelming amount of happiness and complacency that was too much for him at the time. With the death of a comrade still bitter on his tongue, with his own technique no less, the bright colors and overall cheery nature mixed with the lack of compassion shown from his new compatriots over the violent death of the kid made him feel sick.

"I'd like to leave here as well" he said as he turned toward Law. "i feel like i need some time to recuperate and gather my thoughts."

"I just need a bit of studying.That'll bring the old spike back." Spike thought as he tried to cheer himself up. There was a simple nature in the studying of alchemy that made him calm when things got messy.
    Methewey
    Methewey
    Admin

Post by Methewey Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 am

The Land of Ooo
    Just outside of the Royal Gardens

Hellome3 wrote:"I'd like to leave here as well" he said as he turned toward Law. "i feel like i need some time to recuperate and gather my thoughts."

"I concur. That should be enough of new worlds for today.", he said as looked at the unconscious Keyblade wielder slung over Spikes shoulder. All in all he was happy the trainees had done so well in this new world, especially since even he had been taken aback when he'd come to scout it for their first mission. He could understand Spike's desire to get back and let it all soak in, however. It had been quite a day so far, what with visiting their first realm, and the loss of one of their own just minutes into introductions.

Law materialized his Keyblade and pointed it in front of him, where a large white portal appeared. He turned back to the group.

"We'll head back to the training room and take a few minutes so you can all absorb what you've seen so far. It will also give us a chance to rouse our new acquaintance from his nap.", he said with a shake of his head before leading the group back through the portal.

(Please refer back to The Training Room: Combat Training to continue yon quest.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content